If you enjoyed listening in on our MOMs class last week on saving money on groceries, check out this week’s conclusion.
We talked discussed:
- the current Kroger ad – what was a stock-up deal and what was simply advertising
- how I got cereal for $0.32 per box a few weeks ago and shampoo for free last week
- tricks for keeping up with the sales and coupons in the most time-efficient manner possible
- what items you can make on your own with little effort and time, which will save you money
- how to garden strategically to save money
I referred to a book I used quite a bit for making my own alternatives to store-bought options, such as chicken broth and ranch dressing. The book is called Easy. Homemade. and you can check it out here.
For some reason it recorded in two 15-minute segments this time. Click the links below: